Marathon Petroleum Company LP operates an integrated refining, marketing and transportation system concentrated primarily in the Midwest, Gulf Coast and Southeast regions of the U.S. With more than 125 years of experience in the energy business, Marathone Petroleum is focused on profitable growth.
- Fourth Largest U.S. crude oil refiner – 1,714,000 bpd of crude refining capacity
- Refining capacity by location: Garyville, Louisiana – 522,000 bpd; Galveston Bay, Texas City, Texas – 451,000 bpd; Catlettsburg, Kentucky – 242,000 bpd; Robinson, Illinois – 212,000 bpd; Detroit, Michigan – 123,000 bpd, Texas City, Texas – 84,000 bpd; Canton, Ohio – 80,000 bpd.
- One of the largest U.S. asphalt producersMarketing
- Marathon Brand gasoline is available through approximately 5,300 retail outlets in 19 states including Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
- One of the largest wholesale suppliers of gasoline and distillate within its marketing area
- Owns Speedway LLC, the fourth-largest chain of company-owned and –operated retail gasoline and convenience stores in the U.S., and one of the largest in the MidwestTransportation
- Owns, leases, or operates approximately 8,300 miles of pipeline, including interest in Capline, Centennial, Maumee, Explorer, Muskegon, Wolverine, LOOP and LOCAP systems
- One of the largest petroleum pipeline companies in the U.S., delivering approximately 2.2 million barrels of crude oil and petroleum products daily through these pipelines
- One of the largest U.S. private operators of inland petroleum product barges
- 64 owned and operated light product terminals, along with 18 owned and operated and 8 leased asphalt terminals in 17 states in the Midwest and Southeast
Marathon Petroleum Company LP
539 South Main Street
Findlay, OH 45840-3295